- Please check in for your holiday home/lodge between 4.00 & 7.00 pm on the day of arrival. We request that the property is vacated by 10.00 am on the morning of departure. Check in/out is at hotel reception.
- We would advise that you contact reception prior to your expected departure time in order to give the accommodation manager time to check the property for breakages. You will be responsible for the cost of replacing any breakages, as deemed reasonable by management.
- The Kenmare Bay Hotel is not responsible for the loss of any valuables or property either during your stay or after departure.
- No private parties can be held in either our Bedrooms or Self-Catering Units. The number of occupants per room cannot exceed 4, the number of occupants per House cannot exceed 8 and the number of occupants per Lodge cannot exceed 6.
- Guide dogs are welcome. Prior arrangements must be made at time of reservation.
- Should guests behave in a disruptive manner, cause damage to property or indulge in any other behaviour deemed to be unreasonable by management, the rental may be terminated without refund.
- Any damages caused to Hotel Property will be charged to Individuals rooms. A minimum charge of €300 will be charged if an Industrial Clean is required.
- Any complaints should be notified immediately to our Duty Manager to give us the opportunity to deal with them as soon as possible.
- We provide two keys per house. There will be a charge of €90 for a replacement key if this is lost.
- Requests for cots and highchairs must be made with our reservations office at the time of booking.
One cot and one highchair are allocated per holiday home. We will endeavour to meet your requests for any extra cots or high chairs but cannot guarantee availability.
- We do not provide cot linen.
Cancellation Policy / Deposit:
- Your booking deposit is non refundable. However, it can be transferred to a new booking or refunded in the event of 4 week notice of cancellation.
- Notice of cancellations is 21 days with the exception of Summer months June to September is 28 days
- Please contact our Reservations Team to discuss in person